Saturday, August 18, 2012

London Olympics 2012 : Tattoos Showcase

Hi guys and Girls,

London Olympics also finished. See how fast time flies. Anyway it was an event with many colors. British wanted to make 2012 Olympics a remarkable occasion in the history. And they are successful in my opinion.
But today I thought of showing something more colorful happened at Olympics. This is for the tattoo lovers and for those who are wishing to get a tattoo.......

Here are some of the snaps captured of sportsmen and women with their tattoo display.




















Enjoyed the show? Tell us what you feel. This is just the beginning of tattoo series. ;) I'm a bit of tattoo freak myself. (Still waiting to get my first tattoo).

See you with another post guys............... Ciaoooooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment